- SLP can bill insurance companies for individual sessions only, however, private pay options allow for more flexibility.
- Eligibility has to be considered medically relevant/necessary to bill insurance.
- Choice of elective services (Accent Modification, Social Skills Groups, “It Takes Two to Talk” The Hanen Program, etc.) which constitutes private pay.lity
- Need a doctor’s order/Plan of Care for non-elective services.
- Sessions can typically be 30-45 minutes depending on the type of treatment.